Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Terrorism

Terrorism is a threat to our lives. Unfortunately, there are terrorists around the world, including Singapore. It is the use of violence to with the intention of intimidating societies or government. I am afraid of terrorism. I don't wish my life is endangered by terrorism. As long as there is terrorism, our lives are endangered. However, cos of Sg's security, I, as a foreign student don't feel the impact from the terrorism and this is the sign that the government in singapore had done an excellent job in keeping security. I hope that the government can keep up th their good work. I hope that something can be done too, so that there will be better security and we will not live in fear everyday. Also, we should be more vigilant.

No comments:

Post a Comment